Friday, September 11, 2009

Worst Sleeps Ever

I can't sleep these days. Well, sometimes I can, but it's usually only after an ambien (or 2) and an Anxious Free Day (those are totally rare). Last night I was oh-so-lucky enough to wake up @ 3am to rain pouring on my head! That's what's cool about having a window right next to the head of your bed and leaving it open during a windy rainstorm. I might as well have been camping outside on my stoop.
What was also really really neat was that all of my books on my night-stand were drenched and probably ruined. I was pretty dazed so I just shoved them all on the floor as fast as I could and then laid my weary head back down on my rain drenched pillow.
On a lighter note, this is my New Favourite Movie and I have already seen it twice in the theatre, totally plan on seeing it 3 more times if it's still playing:


It really is so great and I don't care if people think it's silly, it's NOT silly and it's NOT a Love Story. Go see it. I might start working for this movie as a promoter.

No comments: