Monday, June 15, 2009

tubes and pricks and pokes

friday was an extremely traumatic day because: i went to the allergist to see why i have to always drink way too much coedine and if i am allergic to milk, which i really think i am.

welllll here is what they did over an hours worth of my time:

1. made me blow so hard into this tube that i almost passed out.
2. yelled at me for not exhaling and inhaling hard enough into the tube.
3. sprayed a spray in my mouth that made my nose, mouth and throat numb the whole entire day.
4. drew on my arm with a pen and then poked me with about 24 little pokes.
5. made me sit there and waste more time for 15 minutes all alone.
6. stuck a tube with a little camera through my nose down into my mouth which made me gag and almost pass out again, so we didn't get very far with that.
7. tell me after all that trouble i am not allergic to anything.
8. made me pay $40 for pretty much ruining my day.

i really think i am allergic to something, i just have to be. maybe i am allergic to good behaviour and being nice all the time.

No comments: