Wednesday, July 9, 2008

rememememebering

i was just remememebering that today when i was shopping in the humid disgusting weather in soho and i was in kate's paperie that the girl at the check out counter (who, btw by the way had a MUSTACHE, gross) kept saying "thank you" to me for every little thing. like when i brought my stuff up and put it on the counter she was thanking me. then she gave me the total and i said "ok" and she proceeded to thank me again. and again. i gave her my card "thank you, thank you", i signed the slip "oh thank you miss, thank you" she offered me a large bag and i said "fine" "thank you, thank you" oh and of course to top it all off "thank you, have a nice night, thank you".
wow. i do beleive in manners, but seriously the line has to be drawn SOMEWHERE>
LOL LOLearcoaster ( i feel i am entitled to these words bc now i have blog) i was also remememebering when i was on the subway and it was crowded of course, and i stepped on this girls foot and i turned around to say sorry she said "OUCH OUCH that hurt" so loud and for some reason i thought it was hilarious and couldn't stop laughing. bad manners and Bad Behaviour. oopps. xoxo

No comments: