Wednesday, August 5, 2009

carroll gardens.

i am really in love with my new hood, carroll gardens. it really suits me very well and it reminds me a lot of millbrook.
here is why it reminds me of millbrook:
it smells good (but, not QUITE as good as millbrook).
the neighbors are all really friendly and polite to eachother and look out for one another.
it has italian origins and there are a lot of old italians that live there.
its quiet.
lots of families and precious children walking the sidewalks.
people walking their dogs up and down, up and down the sidewalk.
strangers smile at eachother and say "hi".
beautiful old buildings.
lots of nice looking, put together people (aka no crackheads).
no enstars.
very delicious restaurants.

i want to live here forever. well, almost forever, until i get my farm.

1 comment:

jrrrr. said...

No enstars is nice