Saturday, October 25, 2008

are you smarter than a 2 year old?


apparently i am not that smart. for example, i have to spell check my blog or else about 68% of these words would be mis-spelled.
i always thought that i knew things about this and that a little bit of this and a little bit of that.
well i guess i don't. i can't name 3 countries that border Germany, and I don't know my pre 1950's American presidents, i don't know 4 battles from the Civil War, i can never win a game of Connect 4 or Uno. I also thought that a Warewolf was the long name for a Regular Wolf. And forget math or science, i mean obviously i don't know anything about those.
so what do i know? i know that the inside, leathery part of a bats wing is called the "membrane" (thanks to the 7 year old I babysit, George Newberry). I know a little bit of French (mais oui!). I know that if you cross the street when you have a red hand you will probably get hit by a car. i know that in order for a caterpillar to become a butterfly it has to weave a cocoon. i know the proper use of your you're there their then than. i know how to cook a couple things, i know which cupcakes to order at sugar sweet sunshine, i know how to make little kids laugh and i know a lot about Jackie O and Andy Warhol and that's about it.
Awesome Possum.

No comments: